Winter Storage

If you know any garage/storage spaces for winter, post here. Or post if you need a space, maybe someone will have something.

It’s almost that time.:thumbsdow

Originally posted by GeneralG
If you know any garage/storage spaces for winter, post here. Or post if you need a space, maybe someone will have something.

It’s almost that time.:thumbsdow

i need a storage place in my area if anyone knows of one
thanx

My dads buddy owned a sewing factory in Donora… its a huge nice building, I think he is storing cars there this winter, my supra is going there this winter, cause my dad kicked me out of the garage cause his corvette is done :frowning: . Im not sure if he is just letting anyone rent it out or not… but i can ask for you guys, the rent is very reasonable though.

i once again am forced to park mine outside in my backyard :frowning:

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
i once again am forced to park mine outside in my backyard :frowning:

You want me to see if I can get you a spot next to the Supra?? Im telling you its very cheap.

Originally posted by SP71Supra
You want me to see if I can get you a spot next to the Supra?? Im telling you its very cheap.

mark… hook me up. it’s just a vw… but i have no where to park it this winter… i’ve been looking for places around elizabeth… donora would work :wink:

Originally posted by turbovw18
mark… hook me up. it’s just a vw… but i have no where to park it this winter… i’ve been looking for places around elizabeth… donora would work :wink:

No problem man… like I said ill have to ask because I dont know if the guys (one of my dads good friends) is renting it out to just anyone or just his friends… if you know what I mean? I dont think it will be a problem. The only problem is that he isnt giving out any keys… so you car is kinda stuck in there until you wanna take it out for good :frowning: I mean it kinda sucks but im sure I wont be taking my supra out in the winter anyways… but its very reasonable, my dad is putting a few of his cars there this winter too… cause our garage in our house is loaded up, and the 3 car garage next to our house is loaded up… so my dad kicked the supra out :frowning: he says its rice :dunno: lol

No problem man… like I said ill have to ask because I dont know if the guys (one of my dads good friends) is renting it out to just anyone or just his friends… if you know what I mean? I dont think it will be a problem. The only problem is that he isnt giving out any keys… so you car is kinda stuck in there until you wanna take it out for good :frowning: I mean it kinda sucks but im sure I wont be taking my supra out in the winter anyways… but its very reasonable, my dad is putting a few of his cars there this winter too… cause our garage in our house is loaded up, and the 3 car garage next to our house is loaded up… so my dad kicked the supra out :frowning: he says its rice :dunno: lol

Ok… I just talked to my dad… he is renting it out to just our friends, but he said if I knew a few people that needed storage he wouldnt mind. Its a whopping $30 / month :eek!: which is unreal cheap for the kind of building this is, just let me know when you want to put em in… but like I said you cant be going in and out… I can get a hold of him whenever I want but if you come take it out, its out… if ya know what I mean…

so let me know… i proably wont be putting my car in for a little while, since it just got done im waiting till the last min to put it in.

sounds like a decent deal… yay :smiley:

how much cheap?let me know

EDIT: just saw other posts…

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
how much cheap?let me know

EDIT: just saw other posts…

yup… you cant beat that price anywhere… but its limited so let me know. Its suppost to be $60/month… but I know the guy so he said he would hook me up… so im passing it on to you!

I don’t know were anyone can get a good deal but I know were you wont. Any of those stupid storage places. My buddy just rented one for his z06 and they are stealing $160 a month from him. I think thats crazy. My garage is a car and a half big and I rent it for $25 a month. To my knowledge there are no more available. I used to have to drive around my first mustang all year long, so I know what it’s like. Good luck finding a garage!