storage places for winter

as most now know ,winter is comin soon .who has or knows of storage facilities for fellow shift members and at what cost .i know i will be needing one but ill need to be able to work on it over the winter as im changin some shit what does people have or need ,lets see whats there

wish i could help ya :frowning:

I’ll go in on renting a place.

my guess is you NEED it to be heated???

my grandma has winter storage at her place under the barn for dirt cheap.

McFlurry should have 2 spots open in a few weeks.

I don’t need heat. Where’s it at?

This thread makes me depressed that WINTER is coming again soon!

right off exit 11…theirs 3 big poll barns my grandpa used to store insulation and sheet rock under.

i may do this drew ,that way if i need to work on car ill get the plow from the shop unplow it and drive car there if need be

My friends dad keeps his car at the Ballston Spa fairgrounds and I think its $70 for the season.
We were just talking about that tonight.
Probably no working on it there though.

I get my grandmother’s garage for the winter. My brother already uses the other side so theres no available spots there.

Fuck that!!! I can’t wait to get a winter beater and beat the SHIT out of it…and get my snowmobiles out:number1

4wd for me this winter and taking the quad out on unplowed streets is alot of fun.
Fun on the river too.

Id still rather have it be 75* and sunny though.

x2. I’m getting studded tires for the motard :number1

there is a garage by me for rent if u want to get a few guys to go in on it. it’s 5,000 or just under 5,000 sqft. i believe they want 850 a month for it. if anyone’s interested let me know. i can give u more details on it !!!

Ive got space but my dad is charging a shit load for rent because its all heated with a bathroom and overhead lighting.

This is one of the smaller ones

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/ST4TUSDESIGN/NSE_STORAGE_PAN001.jpg

I put up a post last year about winter storage, search and and see whats available.

he said he needs to come and go to work on it during the winter.

he also said he could plow out his car and drive it to his shop, my place is obvioulsy always plowed, all he would need to do is call me, i open garage door, and he drives car! very simple. Or if i was in my shop anyway he would be welcome to drive it 100 ft away and work on it there.

my grandmas is always plowed too. We plow it every time we go out plowing.

i will be looking for a place, the car will not need work or anything, just a place indoors. looking for something cheap