Winter Storage?

I was wondering if anyone knew of any storage places that have indoor and heated garages with electricity to them so I can work on my car over winter.
I can’t seem to find any and i need my car stored in a week as I am working in Jasper for three months.
Any suggestions?
By the way I am in Sherwood Park/Edmonton.

there is a new storage place right behind costco across from the KIA dealership… maybe check them out? …going to jasper for work? shit you’re lucky man i get sent to shithole towns like lloydminster, stpaul, wainwright… jasper… i wish!

Storage King on 127th street has heated storage. …

How much?

why dont you call and find out :stuck_out_tongue:

^^^ really?? explain this calling. I’m confused.

You think it will be fast to pick up a phone and call them???, or wait on here for 3 days for an answer???

Haha well thanks for the storage place but i doubt it will have electricity to it and also a bunch of storage places said they will not let me work on my car in it which makes sense since it’s a storage place not a garage.
Well looks like i am screwed :sad
And I don’t know what to do!
Anyone have some garage i can rent out! Long shot but worth a try I guess.

I have a heated garage you can rent out?..

for working on your car for a while, but not to keep in over winter!.

I know storage king has heated facilities and I know that they have electricity. I also know you’re not allowed to work on your car there but I do it anyways. . .

and i know evan’s gay and will take it in the bum and u can work in his garage all winter
just ask his boyfriend…

I had my car At budget on roper rd about 4 years ago. Heated an power. Like $90 a month. I know it’s not that anymore.

yeah prices have jumped alot in the past couple years for storage places

Well thanks a lot I am going to check out Storage King :slight_smile:

hmmm sounds like there may be a market for portable heated garages :slight_smile:

Haha that would sure be great if My place had somewhere to put one!