winter storage

Anybody ever ran into problems after storing the bike outside over the winter?
I’m keeping mine out this year, its covered but after reading a bunch of advice on the topic it got me thinking.
How big of an issue is rust of you don’t plug the mufflers and airbox airtight or don’t spray fogging oil into cylinders?

My buddy left his out all year long for like 2 years and it ran and rode fine

i would never leave my bikes outside…they rust and get that shitty white stuff all over the engines…the spark plugs will rust chain will be shot…no way

If they are properly covered it’s as good as being inside.

New covers have one way insulation layers that will let moisture out and not in and keep elements out of the equation.

Chain should be properly lubed no matter what type of storage you’re having.

Tires should be lifted or rotated at intervals to avoid flat spots.

As far as engine there are two religions.

One - start it up every once in a while… which means have no prep of any sort and it’s the same as just having it normally.

Two - completely un-plug, separate and insulate all connectors, exhaust, prep the oil properly, coolant, etc. Set it and forget it.

I do have a heated garage if anyone wants to store there bikes let me know… its locked and heated and have plenty of room for about 6-7 more bikes … PM for $/month

btw its cheap

We stored my KTM625SMC in the dinning room at my uncles house! Heated storage FTW. He just picked up a KnightTrain which is a little harder to get in the front door than the supermoto! lol

I agree with you!!http://links.longhainet.com/haha.jpg-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Signed Network: Not A Bad Man, A Woman Does Not Love!Recommendation:Precision Injection Molding / Mold Making / Evaporation Material / Optical Coating Material / Thin Film Coating Material

as well as a World of Warcraft 60 day pre-paid time card every month. Keep those comics coming, wow power levelingand you might be next! world of warcraft goldAn experienced player who has seen all of Blizzard’s raid content,buy wow gold from Molten Core through Sunwell Plateau, Neg’s talked to us previously about high-end raiding and what Sunwell was like on the PTR. As he’s become one of a small group of raiders worldwide to finish the whole zone, we’ve asked him some wow power levelingfollow-up questions about guild stability during the transition to Wrath, what Sunwell was like going live, why there are so many Shaman nowadays in high-end raiding, world of warcraft goldand the best and worst raid content on offer in WoW. wow goldStop by each week to see a new comic from the contest.

i love every post from that dude

fixed that for ya!

my bike is under my carport right now and it’s fine.I also left it in my unheated barn last year and it was fine.

Be sure to use styling tools specially made for lace wig such as a wig styling comb, wig brush or wig pic comb. CAUTION: When styling synthetic remy hair wigs never use heating styling tools on your wig or expose your full lace wigs to excess sources of heat such as: hair dryers, curling irons, open ovens, boiling water, barbecue grills and even some cigarette lighters, because the heat will damage the fibers. When styling human hair wigs you can use all the tools you have used on your own hair (hair dryer, curling iron, hot rollers) and do not need to worry about heat exposure, but must use products especially formulated for lace front wigs.

STCPaper SOAP is an ideal product for active, portable individuals. The size of paper soap is smaller than a normal bankcard, so it is convenient to carry in a pocket or purse. One time use means no messy bar of soap to carry around. Pull out one piece of paper SOAP from packet with dry hands. Place it in palm of hands and add water. Make lather and wash. Suitable for hand, face, body etc . It makes skin clean and kill bacteria.Paper SOAP dissolves into water completely, making abundant lathers. Coming with various fragrances and colors, the paper Soap makes your skin softened by its original moisture. It is a natural and pure product made from squalene and aloe vera . The sterilizing power of paper SOAP protects the skin and reduces the risk of spreading bacteria carried by the common soap. The paper SOAP may also be used as Brushless Shaving Cream.Paper SOAP is ideal for your personal use and a perfect gift for your special someone. Being convenient to use right away wherever . Outstanding promotion effect - Also suitable for a promotion item of Hotels, Hospitals, Airlines, Restaurants etc .