Wiring on my Vert

Its been about 2 months since ive been putting my wiring off, i still can’t figure it out, im doing a sr20 swap and off course manual swap in my vert. I was wondering if there is anyone who could lend a hand on finishing it off and help me get it running, ive read the forums and im sure ive done everything right, but again wring isn’t my thing lol. So please if there is anyone who could help me out, please pm me or call 416 843 4682, thks Sunjay, i payment can also be arranged.

p.s. i got loads of spare parts i can throw in with this deal 2

dude call me ill help u for free…call tomorrow cuz im sick as fuck today

aite respect bro, i’ll call u 2mrw i got work till 11, so i’ll call u after

bump still need some help, got some real f’'ked up ground issues or something on the vert

BUMP STILL NEED SOME HELP, I’LL pay if need be

bump

bump

bump can start the car with key now, cant figure out why i got no clutster no switchs work not even the climate control everythings dead, need help before the winter, let me knw, thks Sunjay, will pay $$$$$$$$$

bump ive checked and rechecked all the harness wiring, maybe dubv i think can help me out, u ghave me a call the other day, thks

bump

If you can write up what your wiring problems are ill pass it along to one of my bosses.

Yury of Wiring Specialties. Im sure he can give some pointers.

basically i have power, my car starts fine first try , but im not getting any guages or lights headlights, brake lights, dash light nothing, also no power to the electric windows and convertible top. Another thing is i have no power at all at my climate control, ive checked all the fuses under the dash and under the hood everything is fine, is there any other main fuses in the car, any help would be appreciated thanks Sunjay 416 843 4682

I met yury at importfest, he knows his shit.

sunjay, drop the car off to mikes…it takes no longer then an hour to do that harness, hes done more then 150 of them its not hard at all…

contact silvia_drift … he is good at wiring and has a vert too

BUMP

BUMP NEED HELP ASAP, i wanna finish this project this year any help will be appreciated

Why don’t you follow Varun’s advice. Just drop the car off to someone who actualy knows what they are doing. Youv’e been waiting what, a YEAR???

bump

Does anyone know anyone in the mississauga gta area that can fix this problem im having im willing to pay if anyone knows of any good shop please let me knw, also this is to varun if u know mikes number tried calling i think hes got a new one, thks Sunjay