WNY Honda Meet - May 2012

This sounds interesting. I am down for it

Thoughts on new place

How about a La Salle park or Front park with big parking lot

front park sounds good… maybe i’ll bring out both cars the m3 and miata. none of which are hondas lol

so may/20/12 Sunday around 3 p.m at the front park ?

I’m down for the 20th, but I’d prefer earlier on in the day. So far we have 2 times.

Noon and 3pm. Which does everyone want. The 20th from the sounds is ok with everyone… So I’ll edit first post to put the date.

Earlier the better… Id say noon for sure

noon

idk about noon cause some people got go to church on sunday mornings, others got hang over, and some like to sleep on there days off, or some people need time to clean there hondas before showing up and if we have a meet a round 3 later on at dusk we can go for cruise in the city but if we meet up at noon most of the people will be living by 3

Touché… I don’t care either way, but I think you convinced me to change my mind to 3 haha

What about meeting in the middle?
1:30-2pm
Doesn’t matter to me but if it’s noon I’ll be late.
Is this a cool spot for a peace bridge/group s2k shot?

I am in to go. I’ll bring some others too. Is this going to take the place of the one daluv puts together in albion? or are we still having that.

This wont be the Honda-Tech meet. This is something we are putting together on here and inviting all honda guys out.

so at 3 i guess and let the list going of who’s coming to a meet

I’m down for the 1:30 - 2pm thing. I just find 3 is starting to get to late into the day.

Who is in so I can put it in the first post.

2 sounds good, me and my brother coming for sure - 2 dc5`s

Im in
Put me down

Going on May 20th at 2pm

1. Yamba6
  2. 8thcivic - x2
  3. rugsr
  4. Skurge

im in

I did not read if a place was found but I have land…its all a hay field…if we put money in i can rent a 15x15 big party tent…im 10 miles to Springville… 7 miles to Eville . about 2 miles to griffis (

http://www.griffispark.org/

)… its a nice drive …