WNY Honda Meet - May 2012

Also in for the list

1. Yamba6
  2. 8thcivic - x2
  3. rugsr
  4. Skurge
  5. CW00EK
    6.K2rsx

And ill spread the word on 8thcivic.com, clubrsx, EPhatch.com, acurazine, and im going to create an event on FB so we can have list of every one

yeah, I wish I could spread the word but there are hardly any Honda guys down this way… link that FB page when you get it done 8thcivic

here is the link for fb http://www.facebook.com/events/221942064577826/?context=create

Your avitar photo, is it the one I took while I was driving with you guys to the Honda-tech meet last year on the 90? lol

^ yap thats the one

so it`s only 6 of us from nyspeed thats sad

hmm maybe ill cruise out to this in the type S

I know there are others that are in as well that I have told to come out. 2 of which are signed up to NYspeed, just not on as much.

Just a heads up to anyone interested. Andy from Zeons Automotive, collision and custom car will be there. So if any of you guys are interested in having work done to your cars, that would be a good time for him to check it over.

I’ll give him the heads up about the situation, but I know he said he was in to go.

Guys, Just wanted to let you know im in for the meet up on may 20th. Got a 6th Gen civic.

:thumright:

I know its a honda/acura meet but can other brand cars join too? Mitzu nd subaru’s? i got a few friends who drives sti’s

I say the more the merrier, I’m sure as not going to tell them to get lost, Hondas only! Haha

I’m down for anyone thats into cars to come out and show what they have or check out others.

i got couple friends with stis and evos and they coming for sure

I posted on the FB page, I have a guy at work that is looking to sell his Brand new All Weather Rubber mats for an Acura TL. not the new gen, but the 04 gen. After talking with him, He is looking for $70. The mats have never been used before and run for about $150 new. He said he even has the rubber truck mat.

Def coming. Not sure if ill be riding along or adding on to the list for non-hondas.

I’m hairy, too big for my car, my car is fugly, and gets no traction because im too much of a pussy to drive around with slicks. However if i get my clutch back in time I might be in.

I’m probably in.

sounds good, more the better all about quantity lol