Glo Shift Guages Indiglo Cluster
Blue LED under dash lights
swap blue neon for interior light
Pioneer 52 x 4 Head Unit
Pioneer 150w 3x5
Sony Explode 400w 6x9
Cobra 6 band Radar -laser Detector

:ohnoes:

:lol: Between that mish-mash of mods and all the extra shit on it, I bet it is slower than stock.

if you aren’t a ricer, why do you have hood pins? side mirror pins sure, but why hood?

So a total of 7 functional mods, of which 5 might add a hint of power? Oh dear, this isn’t the neon I’m thinking of is it?

how do you tune a muffler?

Possibly has removable baffle plates, allowing you to go from a buzz. All the way to full blown farting.

EDIT: Could be useful if you like eating at mighty.

i know my car is slowe guys i wasnt saying it was fast or anything , there are, most of the cars you guys own are way fastter than my car, i was just saying i like to tune my car thats all nothing more…and im not trying to be a dick about anything either, sorry if anyone got offended

So you take your car on a dyno and actually tune it? Or put gay shit on it like a filter and muffler to accompany your seat covers?

I hate when people say “im a tuner yO” when in fact they couldnt tune shit

<—ricer over here

i have a big wing/scoop and have not been tuned

let the man do his thing guys geez

so, was the actual mod list posted your mod list? because right now this thread is a big contradiction…

I got that from his cardomain page, and he didn’t really seem to attest it lol

then there is, in fact, plenty of rice, and he does not, in fact, piss on anyone’s rice.

ahem…r!ce!

That being said, xflashxsci, set up a $3 a month account on godaddy, download phpbb, install it, and you’re good to go. Takes 1/2 hour.

And find me a 2001 or 2002 ACR for cheap so I can slap a cage, seat, cutoff switch, belts, and a fire exstinguisher in it, and go run SSC for a few seasons.