WNY Real Estate

One of my best friends lives on that street.

This house was listed initially at $3.65m at the tippity top of the bubble but just sold for almost half that at $1.9m.

2 Likes

i got tree fiddy if they’re interested

1 Like

that’s florida.

also $750 HOA/month and $500 insurance/month on that

$1m price cut in Texas. Nice garage

Price cut definitely a gimmick to draw in viral levels of clicks/interest. Wonder what the final selling price will actually be. Guarantee it will be way more than $599k.

1 Like

it’d be something if there are no offers

is there any way to tell or find out?

sold for 750 in 2018

the crazy thing is I pay more in property taxes on my 1200 sq ft house in sloan lmao

edit - 2014 has taxes at 14k but 2023 6800?

1 Like

Depends if it’s your primary residence, was probably a second home

This is the home I’m trimming right now. I honestly don’t know how people can afford these homes. This is not one of the larger more lavish homes in this neighborhood.

Most people just live with a significant amount of debt, and it’s usually not the good kind.

Dude working in my office only a couple years older than me just bought an 800k house, I know for a fact he is tight on money.

someone who actually has money usually dresses like this. I like to wear my spongbob hoodie most of the time I go out

20% of people have zero in their retirement savings at the time of retirement
61% will not have enough to make it to the time they die
the median amount at the time of retirement is 87000

1 Like

i think if you keep rolling your home equity up you can buy those things.

most of this is just inflation. So after the next dip there may well be another run up to zimbabwe or venezuela type numbers.

HA. I’ll be dead before I retire. Nice try, fiscal responsibility.

3 Likes

I cannot STAND those stupid fucking boots.

lmao I didn’t know they made them for men unless he’s just wearing women’s

Damn, 2600 sq/ft with only a 2 car garage for $800K, what the fuck. Plus the taxes in East Amherst, fuck that!!!