WNYFbody 4th annual Spring/Summer cookout ** Sunday June 24th

This year’s spring meet will be Sunday, June 24th at Chestnut ridge park in Orchard Park NY, it will be $10 per person, much like years past wives and gf’s free. Your $10 will cover burgers, dogs, sides, pop, water, and help to pay for the shelter. You can give your $10 dollars to: Jim (Jt76) or Simon (gt08vapor) before hand, paypal to Simon at Gt08vapor@gmail.com, or pay your $10 when you arrive. If you have some type of specialty item feel free to bring it. Back by popular request will be Kan Jam and Ladder Ball. Last years turnout was incredible, but to keep in line with tradition we are shooting to have more people than last year, be sure to extend the invite to friends! Just be sure they RSVP so we can get a head count to determine how much food we will need. The time and location for the group cruise to the ridge will be determined closer to the date of the picnic.

As always, everyone is invited. We always have a mix of domestic/imports and this is by no means an F body or GM only meet.

for some of the noobs:

2009:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/stanggang1892/6660_132745515210_521075210_3579258_25114_n.jpg
2010:
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/stanggang1892/29897_437296485210_521075210_6115821_662949_n.jpg
2011:

Will JnJ be there giving bad tuning advice and rolling back odometers?

Hmm I might legitly come if you guys still don’t hate me?

Solid #2 post.

I’ll swing out.

Going to be weird not seeing Chucks car or Bills there this year =/

word def wont be the same… Oh well looking forward to seeing pat’s and jim’s car done

Again, everyone just busts your balls :lol: Of course you are welcome :slight_smile:

Yay!

Jim’s car will be the highlight lol

Haha shit this is the day after our Roclife BBQ.

2 BBQ’s in one weekend? Hrrrmm maybe…

as always ill be there

Looks like a good time, I hope to make it.

Same here
I’ll probably be there

ugh i need to get my POS done…FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bump. I know a few locals have not been getting along. Everyone will is still welcome as long as we can act like adults. this is about having fun and getting everyone out. If there is BS i will have make you leave. I don’t give two shits about who does or does not get along.

I can’t get along with anybody! WAHHHHHHHHHH

I’d love to make the trip up that way for this, my wifes parents live in the Olcott area so this def might be doable :slight_smile:

It’s true. My driveway hates you.

Is no Torque and slow allowed to show up? Meaning my slow honda. lol

Might head there with the 69

All are welcome.