WNYFBODY is now NEWYORKFBODY

Wanna know the better part? People like you who have no idea what the fuck your talking about. Do Yourself a favor and let them discuss their problems, and you shut the fuck up.

I am really getting sick of watching people jump on Jays back. And no I’m not sticking up for him, I happen to be very good friends with both sides, And I believe both sides. We all know there’s two sides to a story, and Jay gave his side to the “site stealing” story, and just like I had suspected, It wasn’t good enough and nobody believes him anyway, so why even answer.

Now as far as the reading and deleting PM’s… yeah I believe he did that too, and yeah I agree it’s wrong, but regardless if they were right or wrong, he had his reasons, and if he gives his reasons they’re not gonna be good enough either, so just let it go.

And just to get this out there now, I have no problem with Howie, JUICEDSS, Firehawk853 , BadazzZ28, Jeeves, JeremyNYR, Slow84ta, PsychoPJV, TurboLS1SS, 87Foxgt, Joelster or JNJ for that matter. I am very good friends with most of them, I’m really just sick of all the outsiders who just wanna stir shit up.