Womens clothing Store...

So ya… me and the GF were in a store called DEB on Union near Party City. So she is looking around as I follow her and I see this guy walking around on his own. Probably mid 20’s. Weird already.

Here’s the interesting part. I look over to the dressing booths… he’s asking which booth he can go in and yes… he was holding some womens clothes. :uhh: For whatever reason it didn’t seem to phase the female worker that he asked. All i can tell is that he was definately trying the clothes on. I could barely keep from laughing my ass off until I left the store.

All I know he probably walked out of the store with more clothes than my gf.:lol:

beck go shopping

I dunno… arouund 5’9" 165lbs… scruffy black beard

hahahhaha

Sooo you seen newman buying jeans again huh? :lol:

newman doens’t fit in women’s clothing…he has to shop in the jr petites…:lol:

blah blah blah.

interesting… you’ll have that.

I wish it was just jeans. It was some knitted top or something… I have no idea what the hell it was. I almost wanted to see if he’d walk out with it on… that would’ve been classic.

There is nothing quite like a good pair of panties to make a man feel sexy.

:word:

get over it, its 2006 you neanderthal

Agreed… but it’s still funny to see.

Sometimes dragqueens go there to shop

because is cheap :gotme:

atleast that’s what my gf says

LOL that cat clip owns all shit

So what if its 2006. Guys dressing in women’s cloths are lame. Thats why they are women’s cloths…they are for women. Call me close minded all you want, but I will continue to laugh at that untill the day I die.

gotta agree with this one here, just cause its 2006 doesnt make it any better. comon now

:word:

lol…somebody should post a poll on this subject.

asking what?

eh, it happens