Wood Reels

I have offered these in the past and I have more to offer before the town writes us a citation. These are all very large so you will need a truck or a trailer. These make great firewood.

PM ME FOR ADDRESS AND MY INFORMATION IN CASE ANYONE ASKS WHAT YOU ARE DOING

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53342606/reels.jpg

OMG I need a truck.

Wow this is exactly what I need for my fires. I have a big trailer available for pickup. Pm me the location and I will take a bunch off your hands.

Oh yeah, if you know where this is and are just going to take them without telling me, just leave the ones with Orange paint on them. Those are not mine to give away.

who has a big back yard and wants to set up a paint ball course? lol

Well even though I told the operations manager that I was getting rid of these she still ordered a dumpster… Spending $$ uselessly YAY!! I bet it cost more than the fine we would have got from the town. They will be available until Thursday afternoon then we are going to smash and dump… Hopefully I will be around the office and can have some fork truck reel smashing fun!!

Thanks for the info. Hopefully I can get there tomorrow.

If you think that you will take a good majority of them I will call and cancel the dumpster… I don’t want to step on her toes and be wrong though.

Bump. We threw some in a dumpster but I am not having it collected until next weeks so you can still take them back out and make them disappear. There are also a bunch of pallets out there that are not good for shipping but great for burning.