Woodward Dream Cruise

I’m thinking of going up this year even though I don’t have a nice ride. Anyone else thinking of going this year? Third week of August.

have gone to it a couple times
honestly just go up and spectate. not sure if the night scene is as crazy anymore. used to see a lot of wheelstands on the street up there once everyone is leaving the show. def something to see.

One of the best shows I have been to. Still Lots of wheel stands Jeff.

I was talking to some other State College guys and we may head out this year.

I will be there for sure. Probably going to stay thursday-sunday. Usually i go up on friday night but i’m told the best stuff happens during the week. This will be my 5th year. It seems to get better everytime. I’m still working on finding some good spots to park this year. It kinda sucks to drive a nice car all the way up there and have to park it on a back street.

I’d love to go. Don’t know if I would take my car though. I think I would like to be a spectator.

I unfortunately didn’t get to go again this year because of work, but I heard it’s getting bigger every year. We should get a group of people try and go up next year… I’m surprised it’s not talked about more on here, but then again no one takes their cars out and there sure as hell is never any car talk on here anymore haha.

Heard it rained and kinda ruined it this year…

Not at all.

We were up there and had an unbelievable time. Even with the rain it was the best car event I have ever been to.

We cruised Friday night and I got into a 4 wide race down Woodward… Me, brand new Porsche 911 turbo, New Edge mustang GT and a SN95 mustang GT… all 3 from Canada. Blew past both mustangs but the Porsche was out in a hurry.

Saturday drizzled most of the day but there were still 10’s of thousands of cars out. It dried up around 6 and shit got WILD.

There is a timelapse video from my car.

GoPro was mounted on the roof set to take a pic every 5 seconds. We left the Hotel around 6:30 or so and got back around 10:30. When we hit the loop in Pontiac you can see smoke rising all over the place.