woohoo another drift movie

http://www.drift-movie.com/

pretty cool trailer

enjoy

Clover - Sifow FTW.

Haha, please tell me it’s based on Scary Movie. I would so see it then. But they need to have SON members for creative contribution so we can make funny dumb-ass comments like: OMG! That’s it, I challenge you to a touge around the world! Starting… NOW!

its made in japan… at least u know its real drifters…real japanese ppl…who invented drifting so they can make all the movies they want. not some hollywood stuff :slight_smile: with a viet dude pretending to be japanese and drifting 350z in a parkinglot being all gangsta

I hate how the trailer is all still shots.

Hopefully this comes out here…on DVD at least…

o man too bad drifting originated from back in the 50’s/60’s/70’s…back when muscle cars were thrown around corners sideways all the time!!

??? what muscle cars corner??? Have you ever driven one.
If they did slide a corner it was a power slide or a mistake and the car was on its way to a spin.

[quote=“canadiandrifter240sx”]

If they did slide a corner it was a power slide or a mistake and the car was on its way to a spin.[/quote]

ok u obvouisly know nothing of what used to happen in the good’ol’days…incase u were unaware of this…i dont know if u were born here or w.e…Back when muscle cars were around they used to always slide them around corners…

my dad is a prime example…shit all i remember when i was a kid is sliding around corners in his truck…thats what him and his buddys used to do too when they were 16, my dad owned a 69 mustang mach one, “drifted” in it all the time

Rob

If they did slide a corner it was a power slide or a mistake and the car was on its way to a spin.[/quote]

ok u obvouisly know nothing of what used to happen in the good’ol’days…incase u were unaware of this…i dont know if u were born here or w.e…Back when muscle cars were around they used to always slide them around corners…

my dad is a prime example…shit all i remember when i was a kid is sliding around corners in his truck…thats what him and his buddys used to do too when they were 16, my dad owned a 69 mustang mach one, “drifted” in it all the time

Rob[/quote]

I know nothing? Dude do you know who I am?
I the …

I have a few years on you I am sure and being as old as I am I grew up in muscle cars and I myself have a few (70 chevelle ss and a 70 impala ss) .

Not sure what qualifies you as a drift expert but just to let you know when you just step on the gas and the car goes sideways its called a power slide .

I am not saying it is not possible to drift one because it is …with proper susp mods but the japanees definatly invented drifting as it is today…there is no denying that.

initial d the movie is also another drift movie for those that dont know its made in hong kong or something i forget… it was fun… of course dramatized but hey

real japanese ppl…who invented drifting so they can make all the movies they want.

Actually… (I hate using that word) Drifting was not invented by Japanese people, little misunderstanding on that one.

In 1937 in Quebec Canada, Drifting was created during some of ther worlds first rally events. It then made its way over to the UK where it was used on thier small winding country roads for ralley again. It made its way around the world where it was PERFECTED by the Japanese.

so uhm, drifting is yet another one of those Canadian things that no one really knows we did, like basketball…