Woooooooooooooooooooooooo

STEELERS WON!!!

100 yard play was fucking amazing.

i shit my pants at that play. thought he was going to die

i dont even like sports and i went crazy when that play went down lol

Very good game all around. Can’t believe the amount of penalties though.

lets go giants

I know it went from all arizona penalties. too nothing but steelers.

And that douchebag that punched and hit the arizona guy should have been taken outta the game

fuck the steelers…would’ve liked to see the underdog win this one as well as Kurt Warner win something before he kicks the bucket

I was rooting for Arizona, however i was very satisfied with the game, awesome game IMO

Agreed. The players are obviously pumped up for the biggest football game of the year but a few of the personal fouls were really uncalled for.

I didnt see more than 2 minutes of the game. I just wasnt interested in watching it.

yeah i agree… deff wanted to see them win

Right at the end of the first half I thought I was going to win one of the pools I was in and then the Steelers made that interception and returned it the whole way! I was so pissed!!! Very exciting game though!

same guy did both plays, he’s an idiot

I feel that the cards lost the game instead of the steelers winning it. All the penalties and the that int before the half were just uncalled for. I wish there was a better angle on that interception TD run, I thought he was down before the endzone). Steelers didn’t make any major mistakes and thats why they won. Bastards, but congrats anyways.

Def. one of the best games i’ve seen, aside from last years. I don’t care for either team but with a comeback like the Arizona team had and the nailbiting game. It made my night.

you didnt even watch the whole game.
you left us to have sex :cry: .
Damn horny kids these days

Same thing happened to my mother. She cheered her ass off when the ball was intercepted at the goal line, then swore her ass off when he ran it back.

they showed plenty of diff angles on that play for several mins and it was very clear that he was in the endzone…

uhh no they didn’t. Where was the ground level replay right at the pylon? Yeah, exactly…there wasn’t one.

there wasn’t a single replay that showed if his hand holding the ball hit the ground or not. All they had was the BS overhead replay that didn’t prove anything. Not enough evidence to overturn anything. If they originally called it NOT a TD then that called would have stuck too.

well, i’m not going to argue with you since i dont even care for sports but the 4 other guys i watched the game with recall several replays and it being clear that it was a touchdown but who knows, maybe i was watching the wrong superbowl

there wasn’t anything clear about it… sounds like you watched it with steelers fan :facepalm