word on the street is...

put it this way, streets were dry last nite, cheeks was called out…cheeks bitched out…

that sounds like he has the ET streets on

ive learned through the experience of racing Redass not to race in a big “call out” race unless everything is up to par. else wise when you lose because you’re at an obvious disadvantage, you’ll be called a pussy for “making excuses” later on down the road. Save it for the spring you whiney bitches.

Well, he is a bitch. Thats generally what bitches do :kekegay:

it also sounds like he might be fucking around with him.

Street racing. Serious business.

very good point

OH SNAP!!!

soo are u tryin to say cheeks is bluffing and is going to go race him on a street tire and def get no traction? i doubt hes fucking wiht him, and he bitched out…

this is correct.

no, just judging from the posted text messages it looks like he might have just been jerking Kurt around about actually racing.

And on the other hand, I wouldn’t be out racing my 500hp 2600lb RWD car on Pennsylvania roads in the middle of winter. Just because you decline to race someone doesn’t mean by default that you’re “bitching out”. I never should have raced Redass when I did with NO 2nd gear synchro whatsoever, but I did it for fun even though I knew he’d beat me.

Then, of course, he rubbed that “for fun” race in my face for the better part of 2 years.

he is going to be so upset when he finds out his idol was bashing him.

just cause its winter time doesnt mean the roads are all shitty…fuck in december we had lovely weather for “winter time” if there isnt snow on teh ground ppl in chicago and new york are racing on the streets

I want the car back. :reloading

soo u can make it faster, then cheeks will wanna buy it back for more money???

shit u dont have to work, just keep selling a faster setup to cheeks

It is a salty, snowy, wet traction mess right now.

now, yes

last nite? not really, race on a highway were most of the salt has been pushed off to the side, ull be fine

xabillion

holy shit dude why are you so obsessed with wanting that 240 to lose?

wait. wasnt it you that wrecked your car coming to the pittspeed xmas party last year? and your telling people to race?

wait thats right, i was stopped in traffic and someone ran into the back of my car, ya, soo ur point almost works…:hsugh:

dan go build another car for the track right now, because the mr2 you have is going to be fitted with some 32- 11.5 buckshot mudders for this snow racing epidemic that has hit pittsburgh,
this could be fun, we’ll do this supermoto style, half snow, half paved. come over we can race in my yard