World heavywight championship on sat night

Thats right bitches i wsa there. Seats so close i could spit on them. Lenox lewis walked right by us,all kind of stars there too. It was my first boxing match and it was filed by HBO,i am watching it right now :blue: All i nall it was good except fro the tie at the end :madfawk: It was in atlantic city this weekend

decent fight… rock had a hard time hurting toney but i do feel that he should’ve won. the heavyweight division is pretty fucked up as of late though

Toney should have had that fight,did u see all the overhand rights he laded? Yes,rock had alot of great hits too but shit what were the judges thinking? Toney shoulda took alot more rounds the rock did and the match shoulda been a win,not a tie :bash: Rock was all fucked up,bleeding from outh n right eye

that fight looked like the simpsons episode when homer decides to box. man did tomey look bad. he had some good as punches. meanwhile rahman looked good but his punches didnt seem to hurt tomey that bad.

rock threw alot of good punches,he had small light hits and yet a few good ones,toney however threw alot of great right overhands and landed a great deal of em. Aall i nall it was rocks rounds but toney fights alot dif than rock as u saw. Rock was tired at the ned plain n simple and shoulda been knocked out,i mean look at the rock he threw alot of air punches otwards the end

Boxing is the best live sport to attend. I’ll see it later this week on hbo :blue: to see the winner

Bread Box

you must have never been to a MMA fight then

MMA > boxing

butter the bread

no i havent.

it,s gay anyways… :zzz:

yeah because hitting your opponent with huge gloves on is way tougher than hitting him with knees, elbows, fists, kicks, etc

What would u know? ur 90 pounds wet lil man :jerkit: U couldn,t beat urslef out of a wet paper bag :ugh2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: