World of Wheel Pictures.

We got all our pictures up on our site as of last night. If anyone sees a picture that they like of their car and they want it let me know and we’ll send the full size one of it to you. Whitey also has most of them since we provided a lot of them for the coverage on this site also.

Link is New Dawn Customs

On the left is a link for event coverage and you can surf though the pages. I believe they were put up in order of when they were taken so most people on this site should be some where towards the end. Don;t quote me on that though…

-Mike-

:cool:

nice pics!

You can thank brad. I had may camera for the show but i forgot to change the batteryies in it. Mine would have died 1/4 of the way though. I was lucky to have enough for the hooters pictures…lol

how members you have on there?

You must be a member of New Dawn Customs to view these boards. If you are not a member, DO NOT REGISTER! Your account will be automatically deleted. If you wish to become a member, please visit our homepage, and click on Application. Register OR Login

:frowning:

i did:D

Originally posted by Shaggy
how members you have on there?

engrish please…

Possible question #1 - How many PITTSPEED members are on the coverage page.

Answer: If their car was their we got it. we took a picture of every single car there except I think we missed the one in the lobby by the ticket booth.

Possible Question #2 - How many members do we have in the club.

Answer- 12 cars as of now with 3 more going though the process. We have a couple members that don;t have cars due to issues like totalling them while they were a member.

Possible Question #3 - How many members are on our forums.

Answer - only the members of the club so they can brose for information quickly along with a couple people who are on there helping us out with things usually site related.

I hope I answered all your possible questions shaggy . :smiley:

Damn i wasn’t a smart ass fast enough. :smiley:

anyways your account was probably automatically deleted due to not being a member. We had open boards in the past but dick head just came on and flat out were assholes and just used it to name call and jack us off. Mainly because they never got to meet any of us like all you guys did thsi weekend.

Plus there are so many fucking message boards for a particular area its pointless to open it to the public.

We use it mainly for planing shows to go to, and other various club shit…

Yeah, you answered all the questions. :nuts: :smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy
Yeah, you answered all the questions. :nuts: :smiley:

:ugh2:

page 10:( :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :mad:

What’s wrong w/ page 10 pewter?

Originally posted by huskysgrl
What’s wrong w/ page 10 pewter?
well in women rating 10 is great!!!(:naughty: :yum:)but in pic u want on the first page!!!

nice pics guys

awww, you poor thing, I’ll switch your pics to the first page tonight… :wink:

thanks for the pics!!!

at leats i get to see the show this waY!

can u photo chop u nude on the hood???:eek: :tounge: :smiley: :wink:

(useurnudepisonthebar):smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
can u photo chop u nude on the hood???:eek: :tounge: :smiley: :wink:

(useurnudepisonthebar):smiley:

don’t give me any ideas… :eek: :wink:

don’t give me any ideas… :eek: :wink:
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese or pm it to me!!!i wont post it onest!!!:smiley: :cool:

did you remove the pictures?

the pics are still there

actual link to page one:

http://www.newdawncustoms.com/worldofwheels04/wow2004-1.html