***More Members***

The other day someone posted a picture here that linked to Houston’s local gearhead website. I poked around on their site for a little while…our site is better. But their membership was staggering. 422 people logged in at the same time!!!

We need more members :cool:

Any suggestions for an online membership drive?

:bigok: :bigok: :bigok:

pa get as big as TEXASS!!!

thats a good point… PA is kind of small. I have been racking my brain for ideas to bring more people to the site. My GF is a PR major and I got her on the job with trying to get pittspeed more publicity. I think the biggest drive that we did last year was the World of Wheels show.

My plans for this years World of Wheels Show will be somewhat different then last year. I think I am going to give it a go as a vendor. People that aren’t even on the site love the logo and the design of the shirt. So I am going to try to sell them this year. This would bring some money into PS for improvements and also get some publicity out there. Will see how it all turns out but thats what i have working in my head. As always I am open for suggestions

could you imagine 422 people from pa on this board at the same time? That just sounds bad…

but it would be cool as hell to have 422 people to help you solve problems and give you suggestions!

1 pretty boy in 422 members can still be singled out :kekegay:

:greddy2:

God I must have handed out at least 500 cards…

“excuse me ladies, have you ever heard of Pittspeed.com???”

:rofl:

SO THATS WHY THERE AINT MORE single LADYS HERE!

there were a couple girls that came on, but they got leghumped right off the site. :hs:

i think a mass e-mail would really do something their are 825 members but mabey 100 only really post

x2