only 250,000 more posts!

till we can be listed on http://www.big-boards.com/

woot

awesome whitey. you definatly take more time than most people do on their boards and it is showing

you hear that Pewter!? :blue:
get to it! :beer:

funny that they track 1320 message boards…

I go into every year the same way. set goals and hit them. Nick, my parents, gina, the members, the advertisers and the community are all working to hit these goals. You might not know it, but you are helping. I wanted to provide the most kick ass high quality coverage for free. we did that. we have almost 10000 images in the gallery, all high res, all free for you to download!

I wanted to intertwine pittspeed with big events in the pittsburgh area. well we started with Flash Light Drags, things are going great there! now we are going to start the star lite adverture. everything should be great there as well.

I wanted to start giving back to the community. I will finally hit this goal when i make the first donation to the “Single Mom’s Garage” this Friday at Star Lite.

i could go on all night, but it will get boring. Just know that things will keep getting better, keep growing, and the benefits for all will increase over time! Nick and I have made the commitment to do whatever we have to, to make pittspeed big. we will see how it goes!

Its lookin good whitey, over time i beleive pittspeed could become so big that you could make a profit off it.
hell even renting a parking lot like station square or something having a Pittspeed carshow… Remember “If you build it, they will come” Just like how pittspeed started (1 person…with a goal, The goal to make a Pittburgh area car enthusiasts website…
It started with 1 person and now theres over 1400 members)
Keep up the good work, my 2cents

its 3am on a sunday night, monday morning, and im excited

getExcitedNow

if any one knows what that means what I wrote above I would be impressed

go whitey its ur birthday…who many post do we average a year???

"PittSpeed.com - 1 billion dollars and counting

im on it

Post whore time like whoa. :rofl:

Great site

i think that was a green light for everyone to just start posting random stuff…get to it shag and pewter!!double time

yup

249,997… :kekegay: just trying to help

1 more drop in the bucket. :slight_smile:

-TJ

make that 2