Pittspeed Brigade!

holla… spread the epidemic that is pittspeed. throw it in your sigs on other forums!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/psbrigade.gif

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/psbrigade.gif

my next tattoo :smiley:

whitey already has it on his ass

did u see it while :kiss: it?

i looked down :idb:

free advertisement…:jerkit:

uh oh let the shit storm begin…

:kekegay:

sorry but i’m not gonna be a lil PS Brigade soldier. not tryin to be a dick, it just doesn’t benifit me persoanlly to do it.

well thanks for telling us all, because we were really worried. faggot.

x2. You getting money from Central Catholic?

he gets paid in nutsacks to the face/mouth.

all i meant was u want me to put up ur ad, give me something in return, membership, discount on membership. whatever. I ain’t gonna do someones dirty work for free. be a part of something that all they do is talk shit on me…haha, gimmie a fuckin break

I give you pittspeed for free… it can easily be taken away.

i never demanded that you put it in your sig, never did I say you must do this. The more people that come here, the better the site gets. If I was telling you to click on a link that made me money, well then yes I would think something is wrong with that. All it does is bring more enthusiasts together.

how are your sponsorships going for Oldsmobile, Chevrolet and Buick?

this is true

like it or not i did tell people about this place on other forums and they made their way over. weather or not they post, hey , i can’t control that. It was more that i thought the PSB thing was gay. it makes it seem like something its not. nothing wrong with just sayin pittspeed.com.

I log into Buickspeed.com everyday! But I’m the only member ?!? :dunno:

you work for the pirates, i can think of a lot of things that they do that are gay. gay shit works sometimes, its something fun and different. from day 1, you have had negative feelings towards anything I do. I am ready for a lesson any day of the week from you. you tell me what exactly i am doing wrong if you know it all!

:bowrofl:

And the storm has started :rofl:

:zzz: