Pittspeed=

too many noobs… was discussing with an OG member…miss the old days of when it was like a big clique. people still hated eachother but it was more like a fam. now its like a bunch of 16-20 yr olds with rice… yeah i was down heinz… it was 90% slow imports.waste of fucken time except for the people i was cool with. we need an OG member forum so we don’t gotta weed through pages of shit from people we have no fucken clue who they are. i’d rather read 10 pages of darkstar’s politics than one sentece from a noob.

:dunno:

:crying:

:kiss: that’s because Darkstar’s politic threads actually have some intelligent thought put into them. :slight_smile:

:bowrofl:

I said SOME. :smiley:

im sorry but i have to agree with you bob it is kinda annoying all the young noobs on here who just post and and cant even drive

we need to bring back the old days where every sat night we all went to touch and got shit faced then devin would try to fight someone usually they had a mullet, i would try to keep up with whitey and bobby on beers and end up puking on the bar

those were the good ole days i miss them:itr41:

Now I know your full of shit, because you drinking is just a joke, I don’t think you even know how

half of the old heads keep getting banned i believe. So there would be no members without us young kids.

Yup, it was more of a smaller community and we were all friends and hung out alot, now it is opure fucking drama with new faces here n there. The good ol days a few years back were great. I agree bob but i also agree with PS getting more known, so it is a win loose situation kind of.

i can bring my all motor type r and you can bring you GS(and an air tank to fill that flat tire;) ) and we can finally settle the score, for old times sake:naughty:

all i have to say is ask whitey and bobby311 if i know how to drink :beer: :beer: :beer:

when i was in better drinking shape i used to almost keep up with whitey

:moon:

BOB, off the line just cut the wheel:finger:

Whitey=weaksauce at drinking:op:

hmm i need an excuse…

actaully pops wont give me my keys back after the restoration, he’s like i just put 15k in this thing, its done racing. plus he put the a/c back in, stock air cleaner on, stock manifolds, took the sewer pipe exhaust off for 2 1/2. car is much better thou… new suspension, hotchkiss rear, new brakes, new paint, inner fenders, core support, buick rallys, interior, new top, new trim, new tailights, new everything… we did it all except a frame off.

noobs ftl

its more fun to pick on noobs who know how it works around here.

thats fair. i wouldnt want to take a restored muscle car with all the idiots on the road.(i.e.the poster beneath me, .a.k.a. sore losers;) )

so you finally figured out a way for a grand prix to beat an import? :stick:

yeah i almost don’t wanna drive it… the NOS grille we put on is worth 1,500. i actaully like driving the road runner better anyway, i like the sound when the 6 barrels open.

hmm dont really notice all the noobs…

maybe because you are one?

hehehe maybe, i only got a year under the belt but have met alot of ppl on here