world of wheels 2008

i am sure i will go to the show, for some reason i do every year. but i doubt i will ever put my car in the show again 3 days with a bunch of people that think they are at the auto show and dont give a shit about how much time and money you put into your car, people walking around with chain walets, little fucking hoodlems opening the door and sitting in your car talking about i could see my self in dis ride for reeeal

no doubt

i dont get why they have a show in the middle of winter. i feel it keeps a good bit of people away from going/showing their cars.

naw…gets all the bench warmers out of the house. how many car shows are in the winter?

none silly…its too cold to be outside.

besides if you have a show car, you prob want to hit up all the local shows, if your cars in wow then you miss out on a whole weekend.

• its something to do in the winter

but for the people who actually drive their cars that they show like me dont even bother coming out when there is salt on the roads.

hooters sucks ass…

its because you are a bitch… really and truely that is all it comes down too. You are a bitch that thinks his POS Mazda is something fucking special. Cars are meant to be driven! JP drove his 800HP Supra from Butler in the snow to WOW. I think Sammy drove one of the camaros down from JJ’s one year. I drove my car home last year in freezing rain. I know the Hybrid crew would roll down there in 500hp cars. Eric drove down his integra the one year open down pipe from New Stanton.

I drove the Miata home from Mountaineer in the snow/rain the other night on drag radials. (Weather.com said it wasn’t going to rain.)

40 mph in a 65 zone FTW. I felt like a little old lady. People were blowing by me. “Slow down you kids!”

actually its the lowest mileage SA in the country. lowest mileage LS in the world. the reason it doesnt get driven in the salt is because it will rust within one year. how about you suck my ass. look at the cars you drive they look like complete pos’s.

do you even own a classic car?

whoa congratulations you have something that sits there and does nothing. it must be soooooo much fun sitting in the car and making motor noises! I am not going to argue with you if my cars look good or not. I mean the nissan only draws a crowed everywhere it goes, but whatever. I have rubber sticking to my quarter panels and I love it. I drive the living god out of it and I love it. I don’t sit there and say… boy it would be so sweet to drive this today, but nah… I might get one to many miles on this cool toy.

whiteys car dose not look like a pos? its definitely one of the nicest 240s around here…and its decently fast.

x2! … Ive seen this car a few times at prp and looked over it … And I thought it was a very nice car … And this is comming from a guy that dosn’t get his diesel dirty!! For me to say this … Whiteys car is def. not a pos … Im into super clean cars and all … but comon …

i dont get where you think i dont drive my car ever i just put it away for the winter. so your saying all the guys with classics who drive their cars only during the summer are complete ass hats? and yes my car does draw crowds 90% of the time. and im not just talkin about shows

whoopie ding. i could get classic plates for my car…

Most people put their cars away for winter. We live in western pa, duh… If you drive your car then quit bitching and put your show stopper in WOW badass. I am sure JJ’s would gladly trailor the lowest mileage 1980 RX7 in the world for a low rate! I am sure it would be an honor to get close to something that rare!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, Whiteys 240 is defiantly a POS… What a douche…

This man speaks the truth.

I drove the 240sx down there in a fucking blizzard a few years ago. We couldnt even get in on the trailer it was snowing so hard. 471 rwhp + 5 inches of snow = scary as fuck. I was sideways on 376 more than a few times.

It was all worth it, I had fun and took 3rd place for best nissan. Yea, the show was a huge hassle and whatnot. But for all the time and money put into the car it was nice to get some type of recognition. Ecspecially since it was a daily driver and was never built for car shows.

Well for anyone thats showing there car or that’s going,i’ll have my car in the show.

Our TPG 2G will be there at PRP’s booth sporting the new motor setup and top mount 42R. I’ll be at the show Sat during the day then out in Pittsburgh somewhere that night if anyone wants to join the party.