World Of Wheels Show cars

Who is interested in showing their ride this year at World of Wheels? Like last year I will be getting a booth down there with a similar setup as last year. But this time I would love to have all kinds of cars around the booth. StreetnStrip and I have been talking and we are going to put all of our cars together this year to have a big variety and a ton of cool cars.

Let me know if you are interested!

Here is the Entry form, http://www.autorama.com/casi/pittsburgh_entry.htm

:cool:

in

whitey,

Brad and Gooch will be in it as well. My bike won;t be done in time unfortunatly…

if anyone wants to donate money so I can finish my my engine Ill gladly enter

I think one of my buddies that doesn’t post on here might want to get his car in… Would he be game?

He has a blue 2 tone s10 on on air.

if anyone wants to donate money so I can fix my bullet hole and get a paint job Ill gladly enter

Shit ill enter. How many months til its here again?? I’ll have my shit done in like 3

maybe…dates

that sounds cool… let me know!

any to all the cheap people, pay for your own shit! :bash:

ill see if i can get a car by then. lets hope!

He and I were just talking about it the day before you posted this thread… I’ll talk to him this week and either I’ll let you know or maybe he’ll post up on here.

Dont they give you money for towing you car there? I might be in 2 SS’s

not that i ever heard, they give you money if you travel in from out of state…

silver got some coming from state collage! :hsdance:

if my car is done i’d like to enter it.

its the last week of january this year isn’t it??? alittle bit earlier than the last few years.

I’ll be towing one from FL,

damn i think ill enter, now that i have a decent looking car!

My list is just too long to get things done by WOW. Who knows, maybe a miracle will happen, but maybe next year.

never again worst 4 days of my life , getting the stupid thing down there in the snow,then haveing a bunch of people that normally would not see a half decent car put there hands all over it and walk past with a chain wallet dragging on the hood, then to sit there for three days and see the same same shit over and over again, but dont let me put rain on your parade