World Of Wheels Show cars

lol u have no wheels unless ur going to use ur winter wheels :greddy:

When is world of wheels this year?

Are you fucking serious? dawg.

LOL … yah … he is

hey im not positive its a bullet hole lol.just looks like one

damn it, hahahaha ur right, well the salad shooters will impress all of the judges, and u, u only wish i was :greddy:

come on people who wants to show there car?

i was thinkin about it but this is a good point. there is a code of ethics that go along with car shows. PUT THOSE FUCKIN CHAINS IN YOUR POCKET AND CONTROL UR CHILDREN. I’ve about to do some chin checkin a few times but didn’t sweat it too much cause my car had yet to be repainted. Its still the point thou. I don’t care if the shit was in primer, keep your dirt ball kids off my car and keep the chain in the pocket before it gets wrapped around ur neck.

Exactly …

I dont have a “show” truck … But I have one hell of a clean 1996 … I have a lot of money … and more so A LOT of time and effort keeping my paint looking brand new. One little ass knick from some ass nut that has no resect can really ruin someones day

BTW … when is world of wheels this yr?

sorry some how my blind ass missed this thread. whitey i just you the pm but i yeah i’m down.just let me know for sure soon so i don’t send my entry in.

January 20-22

http://www.autorama.com/casi/pittsburgh.htm

i think that the best example i could use here was the first year cptn chaos went up with the civic … just did the motor swap and paint no turbo and stuff yet he had his door open cause the car is clean as hell inside and this black chick probally about 19 jumps in graps the wheel and the shifter and says" ooh giiirrrll i could see me n-is whachall think" people that dont go to car shows have no respect for the amount of money time and love that people put into these cars

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:bsflag: :

ha ha

my b/f(silverlt1ss) might enter. i wish i had a Blue firehawk/WS6 to put in :rant:

out,cars gone!

:sadwavey:

im not entering…car wont be done in time

(show car < race car) < daily driver :frowning:

Hum…I guess I’m coming into this a little late. I don’t even think my car would cut it as a “show car” anyhow. Oh well, from the sounds I don’t know if I’d want it to be one anyhow.