World Of Wheels Pittsburgh Jan.20-22

We’re going out saturday night somewhere but I think we are doing our own thing this year. Tired of every year people saying “hooters” friday night so the under 21’s can go out and then saturday night will be a bar or club but we just end up back at another “wing place” that doesn’t have enough room and people drag their feet till 10pm to try and find a place.

:dunno:

meet has been added in the Meets section for Friday night

go car clubs! do you own thing… i guess you forgot going out to Touch last year?

:boink

Did we make it out there? All I remember was standing around till 10 or 11 last year at the convention center saying hey lets go, lets go, while everyone debated last min what to do after it was pre established. I know the year before that we were at Hooters Friday and then OSL on Saturday.

This has nothing to do with car club things either. :slap:

This has to do with making plans and people procrastinating. I don’t have every weekend off and hym hawing around deciding what to do night of for 3 hours is a waste of time to me. Sorry if that offends you.

Edit- Yeah now I remember going because The cincy guys came up and I was buying drinks all night when you could do that until they changed the $1 dollar drink policy…

IF that wasn’t WOW saturday then I don;t remember making it there :dunno:

you are right then we went out to eat n park afterwards… i don’t know about all the debating BS since i was closing down shop for the night… i still hit drink special though!

who drinks those, capncokes here

still sissy.

whisky + ice > captian and mixer

proving yourself with alcohol<not having ot drink to have fun

so you think :wink:

x2

ill be their…

i’ll be there with the b/f friday night and saturday night

me and a gf are goin, maybe her little brother too… not sure what day

Sunday? :x:

x2:x:

Anyone know of a place that has coupons or anything for the event?

I wish…its usually like $12 isn’t it? I went to the monroeville expo mart for the electronic show last weekend and it was $7 to get it…biggest rip off in my life. I have been there before and atleast there was stuff to look at but this year it was soooo small and ALL junk. fuckers got me for 7

b/f gets them every year…nothing big just like 4 or 5 bucs off. I think he gets them cuz he works for Bill Gay auto.

Car Quest Will have them when it gets closer to the show. Its like 5 dollars off.

Thanks, i could have swore they had some last year, but couldnt remember who.