World of Wheels Pittsburgh

i like where this is heading

my pants?

I’m going Saturday to check it out … that Twisted Impressions group is going to be there with most of there cars this kid that lives by me is part of there group and told me he was entering his pt cruiser with them.

:facepalm:

Its almost degrading the stature of the award. Hell, when we went on the Nopi Tour to Atlanta, we won second place with whitey’s stock jetta.

Oh boy. In for Twisted Impressions lulz on Friday night.

x2

I wouldn’t mind going to see some Pittspeeders.

Might go Saturday afternoon.

Friday sounds good… Hooters in monroeville ???

Ima go for hoooooters!

what time we meeting at hooters?

what time does show end? prob be at hooter 9-930? that has been usual time before

ill bring the cum that brian likes to drink!

Quik, in my first sentence of my post i said the truck will be on the cover of TRUCKIN’ magazine next month!!!

They don’t allow stock trucks with wheels in the magazine none less on the COVER…

Yes it has a few other modifications done to it other than wheels like it has a really cool cd player in it as well as a few other minor mods.

Truckin isnt hard to get into. i got a few buddies trucks that been displayed in that mag. None however are local.

glad you made it to a mag but whats nice about a 1 ton ford is you can slap a goose neck on the back and haul your bull dozer

pic of said truck?

Congrats on the accomplishment

x2

Truckin isnt hard to get into. i got a few buddies trucks that been displayed in that mag. None however are local.

glad you made it to a mag but whats nice about a 1 ton ford is you can slap a goose neck on the back and haul your bull do

I cant believe you guys let this asshole bust on everyones rides, but no one can say shit about him without it being removed from the fourm. If he has a problem with what i post tell him not to cry to the mods, just come and see me im sure we can settle it.

ive already told you to come see me