World of Wheels

Any one interested in getting together a group from PITTspeed? I am sure the HD guys will be together again, but anyone else interested in as going as a club?

Originally posted by whitey
Any one interested in getting together a group from PITTspeed? I am sure the HD guys will be together again, but anyone else interested in as going as a club?
what about the JJ’s guys???:frowning:

Originally posted by Pewterss
what about the JJ’s guys???:frowning:

their with us

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
their with us
noooooooooooo ur with us:mad:

fuck it i’m in

team hybrid combined with JJ’s=should turn some heads and actually show that there are fast imports to go along with fast domestics

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
team hybrid combined with JJ’s=should turn some heads and actually show that there are fast imports to go along with fast domestics
:bigok: u got that right my little MVP azn:D

maybe i will go to world of wheels this year and just bolt my turbo stuff on at the show but not hook anything up…from past experiance thats how you win best of show…oh yea i will probally need jeff to repaint it again

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
off topic!!! deleted!!! chad??

What did i do??? :dunno:

Originally posted by vtecsol
maybe i will go to world of wheels this year and just bolt my turbo stuff on at the show but not hook anything up…from past experiance thats how you win best of show…oh yea i will probally need jeff to repaint it again

:ricer:

do u honestly think that jay or any of us would actually let u just “bolt” ur turbo and stuff on w/o making it run?dude that would make all of us at the shop look pretty stupid

your right you would look stupid when i take best of show…ill talk to you later on my way to home depot to buy 50 cans of white spray paint

can you pick me up some gray primer while you there?

I plan on taking the whole show when I put these on my steel wheels.

Originally posted by mr2-92
I plan on taking the whole show when I put these on my steel wheels.
u just might:bigok:

man i will trade you all of my white spray paint you can do you engine bay, motor, dash and under your car for that perfect show shine for those spinny things :slight_smile:

i’ll go, dunno if anyone wants to have a slow car with their name on it though:D

Originally posted by vtecsol
man i will trade you all of my white spray paint you can do you engine bay, motor, dash and under your car for that perfect show shine for those spinny things :slight_smile:

Throw in some VTEC decals and you got yourself a deal.

when is the show whitey?? and ho wearly do you have to register. if i can get my car cleaned up pretty good, id be down

February 6,7,8

You have up until 15 days before the event to register

Originally posted by whitey
February 6,7,8

You have up until 15 days before the event to register

Ok i will see how good i can clean up the car over xmas break