Worthless Thread forum: Whacking off while woman is sleeping

id let a chick fake it all she wants. “You mean I get to give a subpar effort and pretend that as far as I know, you’re satisfied to your heart’s content? Good deal. Way to encourage mediocrity. And here I was actually getting you off like a sucker.”

You can fake it, but I don’t know of any girl who has faked it after having a real one. So maybe Miss Poprocks hasn’t had one before to know what it feels like.
I also don’t know any girl who can’t talk herself into having one, even if the sex is that bad. Unless he doesn’t last long enough for her to talk herself into it!! :gotme:

i banged a squirter once on my friends dad’s guest bed

i honestly thought she pee’d on me, we were both hammered

now that i think about it… she may have been lieing and actually had pee’d on me

anyway… where are these pics???

We’ll call it: democrat sex. :io:

good. i’d feel bad for anyone that would want to be with you

lol we need more chicks in here to talk about this

*Sends Mrs. Fry & Dawn a text *

lol, dont know about the pics…but squirter must have been interesteing

i know, me too

i noticed she’s gone anyway lol… so yea, more women are needed to chime in. this thread really took a few turns… lol

lol a few turns too many haha

Nah democrat sex is sharing the orgasms. Every chick whose guy sucks in bed gets one good stiff one a month from someone who knows what he’s doing, in the hopes that they’ll pass along some pointers to the rest of the men. The Republican plan was to pick 1% of the population having the best sex and require them to do it a lot more.

lol why must it go to one of these fucking topics

you’re right … i’ve never faked it since i had one. If i can’t get to that point and he finishes and i’m exhausted, i’d rather just roll over and pass out…and get back to it in the morning

and you can talk yourself into one correct??

Hahahahahahhaahahhahahahahhahahahaha this toook a turn for awesome!

sure did

+1 on that

I’ve never tried, honestly. I’m more concerned with pleasing him … we only see each other every so often because he’s on the road for work

ugh, where the fuck is poppyrocks and her bf, NEED MOAR DRAMA

I’ve been with a girl that can’t have one… That about frustrating. I wouldn’t say I’m the best fuck in the world but and normal girl would have gotten off a few times with the things I did with her.

Seemed like it’s a big mental thing