would like to borrow

i would like to borrow a S14 5 SPEED SHAFT with no abs if some one has one i only need it for a day to get alberta drive line all there right messurements

You dont know how to operate a tape measure? You are obviously challenged in some way considering you have been after a driveshaft for 3 or 4 months now…Wow borrowing a driveshaft just to go and measure from the output shaft of the transmission to the driveshaft mating surface on the diff.

Rant over :roll: :roll:

BAHAHAHA. But ummm yea, tape measure’s are very useful

well u fucking dicks i was told by the guys at alberta drive line that they need a shaft to the can get the right yokes size and diff adapter so im just going off of what i was told

haha this is fun. S13 and S14 yokes are the same and being ABS or not wouldnt matter because they just need a length.

Just face it your anxious as hell to drive your can and you just wanna go bag it by borrowing a shaft that will bolt up.

:drinkers:

thats what i told the guy i have a s13 shaft and it fit right in but it was 3 inches to short and he said he needs the yoke so he can see how many teeth it has so he can pick the righ one

then just take him the S13 shaft and say i need this exact thing 3 inches longer

DEADLY