Would she not myspace in public....

hahahaha ironic that I hear the slutty slut from high school’s name in this conversation.

How lame can you possibly be. Oh fine, look at it, but don’t call your friend up and discuss people. “HOLD ON, C-C, I’m going to call you so we can talk about all of the haweties you have on your myspace page. OMG!”

Okay, and her friend is seriously butt ass ugly. I couldn’t get more make up on that unless I gouged her eyes out and packed it in. I’m sure at age 20 you have to hide so many blemishes.

It’s almost as lame as me typing about this here.

And what’s with the speaker volume? I could hear her friend if the damn phone went down with the titanic.

Oh now they’re talking about predators. Well my goodness, honey, you put on make up like that and you’re going to meet all kinds of scary munsters.

GOODNESS. And it’s worse when the guys do this. “Lika i wanna fook her yeah” :cry: I shouldn’t come to the computer lab after noon.

huh/

W T F

:wtf: sluts where?

what a fucking horrible post

I guess Im just not in the loop on this one

:retard: :lol:

myspace is now a verb?

haha. i get it. he’s in a computer lab listening to some slut talk about myspace to her friend over the phone. and he recognized someones name.

ugh
myspace < my ass hair.

my head really hurts

lol

You aren’t ‘getting’ any of the threads today, are yah boss?

jumping on the short bus with the rest

just alittle confused???

:gotme:

:word:

I don’t get it???..sounds like a drug-induced rant.

rofl

If there was karma here still that would be +1. For interpreting that trainwreck of a post. :tup:

word. apparently newman’s on drugs so he can get it, but spence can’t. lol

Next stupid myspace related poster is gonna get it. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Go bitch about myspace on myspace.