would you be interested in...

Awww shucks. Alls I got is a stock 84 Transmarobird. :frowning:

ok seriously not alot of rare cars here so whats the point how about you just omgbigcruise08

you just say that cause u werent invited:gtfo:

I think Im going to attempt another old school import meet/cruise for early May. Hopefully there will be enough interest and I can get a few members from the Toronto Supra club and canadian Z owners to attend. Im going to make some kind of limitations like all 70-80s imports welcomed but 90’s are limited to sport compacts (300z, rx7, supras, 3kgts, etc.) since I dont consider 90s cars “old school”
Cheers

:tup:

last year i really wanted to get some all Z cruises but 1 z got totaled, the other was down most the year, etc etc…this year we’ll all be up and running hopefully, and i know there’s a few new members that have Z32’s as well…can’t wait!

i’m always down for a cruise and you know it. cars with blue wheels aren’t rare anywho…
also i like the idea of daytime stuff. it’s nice to actually be able to see the cars.

So we can count on you NOT being there? :tup:

If this is at Scupture Park, I would consider it. I don’t really have anything rare, but it’s definitely pre-OBD :stuck_out_tongue:

tentative dates(lol if u can call it that) are mid-late april to early may

and it will be a ComoPark to sculpture park day time meet.
-1pm@como on a sat. and cruise for sculpture around 2ish(we will be using backroads to get there) this will give us time to shoot the shit and snap some pics.

eligible cars are anyone who wants to come. models not withstanding. so bring all your cars:eekdance:

and i think the later in april we do it, the more the roads will be cleared off/ “older car friendly”

eh…prolly wont be able to attend on a sat, im out…work is too busy starting in april (god dam rv industry) but im sure there will be plenty of cruises this summer… gotta get a old school import meet together though at some point too :tup:

gimme a set date, and will request off from work for this. then ill be there.