Would you drive/buy a Chevy HHR SS

No way. http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm259/DIRTYELECTRO/barfaway.gif

not a chance.

Why wouldn’t you just buy a decently built/restored Early 50s Chevy Panel Van or a Suburban that this abomination is trying to copy? With your pick of a GM crate engine…

for free? sure.

I wish. You need it more than I do :slight_smile:

lol. meh. my bike is fine.

Knew Butchie would be in here

Dammit voted wrong shoulda said no.
If someone was to give me one i wouldnt turn it down though.

No.

These things are those little old school panel truck looking things with an SRT4 turbo motor right?

Never.

No. They’re the old school panel looking things with the ecotec turbo motor out of the cobalt ss/tc

Wow. Chrysler!=GM :noob:

I fail miserably.

it happens lol.
you’re thinking of the caliber :tup:

Yeah. That’s it. :uhh: Nope, I straight up thought it had a the SRT4 motor. Never dawned on me that one’s a Chrysler and one is the General’s finest. :fail:

Anyhow, I wouldn’t spend my money on one but I don’t hate them by any means. Nothing wrong with a usefully sized/shaped DD that still has a pair. I thought I read somewhere that those things dyno close to 250 wheel?

:lol: Or am I thinking of a insert totally unrelated car here?

yup 250wheel. same as the turbo cobalt. the hhr is so small roof-wise if you’re tall, the windshield is difficult to see out of, as is the rear window.

hence me preferring the turbo balt. :slight_smile:

Buy one of you don’t need to see very well. I can’t believe they can actually make a car with such bad visibility these days.

id take one of the panel trucks, but not the normal trim.

Nah.

my mom has one and I think it’s actually pretty roomy (I’m 6’3"). I’d buy one if it were RWD/AWD and had some decent getup and go (panel version only though)