I like the Chevy HHR

much cooler in person. in magazines they looked big and lurpy, but in person it’s a nice little wagon… a bit bigger than my Reno, but probably no bigger than an Impreza wagon.

http://www.chevrolet.com/hhr06/

meh…

ill pass looks like a damn pt crusiser that went to the gym…

kinda, but wider, lower, and less…faggy.

that explains why you drive a suzuki

as opposed to a car with cokehead nostrils?

practicality > * when you drive over 45k miles per year.

although i really liked the Pontiac Rageous concept car years ago…

It’s a Me Too Cruiser.

Why doesn’t gm just declare bankruptcy now. :puke:

4cyl. :weak:

GM will be fine… they’ll streamline down to more platform sharing, and export most of the jobs to South Korea, China, and Canada, but they’ll survive. It’s Ford that I’d worry about. Aside from trucks and Mustangs, I don’t see any Fords taking the U.S. by Storm. The rest of the world got a brand new Focus based on the Mazda 3, and we still have the archaic old one we’ve had since its inception. The Five Hundred is a nice car, but bland as fuck, and I don’t see tons on the road. Maybe the Fusion will do well, but I don’t think so.

I REALLY like the new Lincoln, but it’s a lot of money for the car it is.

you have the worst taste in automobile styling ever.

we can’t all get a boner over used, automatic, family sedans…

soo basically it’s a SUV with a cavalier engine? :greddy:

the cavalier engine is nice and has good power for the cavalier… but put it in an SUV… your bound to be slow

it’s not the size of an SUV… it’s the size of an Impreza. Similar to Dodge’s upcoming Neon-replacement, the Calibur

http://www.linternaute.com/auto/diaporama-mondial-geneve/dodge%20caliber.jpg

i like it

The HHR is no corvette, or mustang, or whatever car you might drool over. But it does look nice for what it is, looks 10x better then the PT. Whos knows where GM will go with it, right now it has the 2.4L ecotec that makes 170hp, i wonder if it will ever see something like the PT 2.4L turbo.

the 2.4L is the optional engine for the better of the three models

so it also has the 2.2 ecotec then?

yes

i dont get a boner over my car, but I also dont wince when I look at. That thing gives the Aztek a run for its money in the butt ass ugly department.