Would you hate some1 when they die?

If you stop hating someone after they died…then obviously you didn’t have a good reason to hate them…

I don’t hate very many people, I take the term quite strongly.

if I hated them while they were alive, their death hasn’t changed the fact of whatever I felt wronged about.

You’re poll is too general, captain.

hate is to general. i asked the wife about this, over my rice cake and she said- that she wouldnt hate. i think this is the 1st thing we agreed on…

right, there fore your pole is too general.

i think this is the 1st thing we agreed on…
…and Matt’s sex appeal.

99% of the time, no. Death has a way of putting things in perspective and 99% of the time the reason for disliking someone becomes petty bullshit when viewed with regard to the grand scheme of things.

see, I feel it depends on the severity of the emotion.

I reserve “hate” for the all out situation where you consider the person a raw waste of flesh, and could really care less about their outcome.

I only hate two people in my life. If either person were to die, I wouldn’t be concerned for them, nor their families as they are a burden to the families as well.
Now, I wouldn’t wish these people to be tortured, or suffer through immense cancer for a decade or anything, but I wouldn’t mind it.

At the same time, I don’t dwell on these things. I quite honestly hadn’t thought of them in months to years… only when I see their aftermath, or when an internet poal comes up.

I wouldn’t hate because it can consume you and bring you to the dark side.

thanks every1, i need more input.

I guess I agree with that. Besides I’m only speculating because I’ve never actually hated anyone.

I see no reason to hate anyone, ever.

x2

I don’t care if someone killed your whole family. Why let them destroy your life with hate. What good can come of it.

well apparently you’re letting nerds ruin your life

No.
Unless its LDiablo233

LOL. :tup:

a solid yes. but it would take a lot to get me to really hate somebody.

if somebody raped my mom and died randomly the next day I’d probably wish they’d lived so they could be put through more pain.

:tup:

wow, this is neck and neck. i am glad it isnt a blow out of hate.