Regarding life.

So much time and experience passes us by without us second guessing the impact it will have on us.

All the people we meet in life are purely examples of mankind in every form, whereas the friends we meet are purely examples of what we want from mankind. true friends are the absolute expression of mankind in our lifetime.

Sometimes we grow up so fast and move so far in such a short amount of time that we are blind to the fact that we have so little in life except the memories of times past. Nothing travels with us into the unspoken realm of the afterlife except memory and experience.

If your only memory and experience are of yourself, then when you pass, it will truly will be alone.

Everyday I am thankful and grateful for my family and friends and everyone who has ever regarded me as such. I appreciate all of you who call me friend and would do anything humanly possible to help those people in any situation, no matter the task(no homo){{{and thats serious, those of you who know me, if you need me, im in buffalo in under 3 hours}}}

The only thing I am trying to convey here is that you have to love/appreciate everyone and everything you have ever called friend/family, because without friends and family death would just be another long nap and not an eternal afterlife.:picard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhtcaRRngcw

are you stoned?

that was gay.

You are gay.

you are gayer.

:tup:

my guess is booze.

Nobody takes the time anymore to appreciate the small things, society just wants immediate gratification anyways…

i havent smoked in over a year.

and for those of you who think this was gay, consider losing your best friend at an age where you expect to see them for 60 more years.

cliffs…best friend was in a car accident yesterday, hit the windshield, was “fine” and did not go to the hospital. didnt wake up today and was found bleeding from the nose and mouth/dead. pretty fucking gay right?

Not saying I would post this however someday you will grow up enough to realize things in life that matter are not “gay” to acknowledge and embrace. A real man can be comfortable and admit that these things matter to him and not have the childish insecurity of not being “manly”.

sorry to hear buddy. lets get a drink next time youre in buffalo

they didnt see anything? assuming they did a ct. Ive been there , back when i was a kid a buddy of mine was ejected thru the windshield. Sucks for sure…

So sorry to hear :frowning:

i am that way in real life, not on nyspeed.
:tup: to you for being that way on the internetz and real life… supposedly
if someone does not appreciate their life or the people in theres then its their own fault, and completley unfair to the person/people that you mean everything in the world to.

do i have people in my life that mean everything to me? yes. have i lost people that have meant everything to me?yes.
have i lost contact with people over stupid bullshit that has no worth and is far below the importance of life and love.

i have almost died, several times. i have had friends almost die, i have had relatives die. several of my friends have had friends/relatives die, and i know how people feel.

i never take anything for granted, but thanks :tup:

as far as this is concerned, if you are really having trouble i would suggest talking to your close family/friends, or even therapy if need be

He is Gone You can shed tears that he is gone, Or you can smile because he lived, You can close your eyes and pray that he will come back, Or you can open your eyes and see all that he has left. Your heart can be empty because you can’t see him Or you can be full of the love that you shared, You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday, Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. You can remember him and only that he is gone Or you can cherish his memory and let it live on, You can cry and close your mind be empty and turn your back, Or you can do what he would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

sorry to hear man

Sorry Chris, if you need anything let me know. :frowning:

sorry to hear, life is a real prick

+1 and sent you a pm.

i appreciate the advice and the support.

im cool, ive been through several of these in the past couple years and sometimes you just have to put your gameface on and keep your head-up for those around you, to help them do the same.

it never gets easier and i wrote this so someone might look at their lives to think about the people they love. maybe that will lead to the expression of appreciation through verbal confirmation which creates a means of bringing people’s lives closer together. there is nothing more satisfying than having other people with you when you experience life. leaving out appreciation makes those experiences less vibrant and meaningful.
(for appreciation see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNcloTmvTeA )

sorry for your loss, thats terrible