Regarding life.

Sorry to hear. Thanks for taking the time to remind us to stay centered on what matters.

I cleaned up the thread. Although it has negative pretenses, this is the best post you have ever made.

i will apologize for my earlier statement. i am truly sorry for your loss. i do understand how you feel.

:tdown:. I am very sorry to hear man. I have lost some very close friends and it is VERY hard. Just remember all the good tmes you guys had.

Wow man very sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear this…

It really sucks that it comes down to losing (or almost losing in some cases) a close relative/friends life, to make you realize how lucky we are and how good we have it, despite any bullshit that happens.

Really sorry to hear that bro.

Joe Hisaishi - Kikujiro Soundtrack always helps me with these sorts of things. I’d burn you a copy if you were in Buffalo.

And even not when I’m sad or reflective, it’s still a beautiful album.

When words are hard to form I turn to music without words. Hope this helps for you.

so sorry to hear about you loss i know the pain that you are going though, we all do. i may not know you, but if you ever need a kind word or some one to help u though then just drop me a pm. this is what Nyspeed to help people not only to tell others about their passion about cars but also to make friends. sure we may piss one another off on line but in the end we are one big family. a good song that might help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDBBe1ubzaU

So sorry to hear Chris. Call me up, when you’re in town next, we need to catch up.

So why bother post up some homo story about how precious life is… and just say “I lost my best friend”

and then get your random obligatory comments as in “i’m sorry for your loss” Despite no one actually giving a shit.

Really?

Why not shove a cucumber up your ass?
Why not come into a thread and NOT be a dickhead to this dude?
Why not have some respect and let him deal with it as he feels like it?

You could “why not” almost anything anyone ever says its the dumbest shit in the world. Ill answer for you. He typed that because its what he felt like typing. There is you sought after glorious answer to “why not”.
Dick

word^

sorry to hear man, i know how hard it is to deal with a situation like this.
my buddy died in 2006 less than a week before high school graduation.

:bigclap:

To OP sorry about your lose that is a terrible way to start the year…time heals all keep your head up

I’m not being a dick at all … I’m being a realist.

Do you think I would come in here, ask for sympathy because my grandfather was diagnosed with prostate cancer? No. Quite frankly no one genuinely would give a shit.

you get your dick comments (Like there were a few already until it was cleaned up). So its only going to make things worse. you are better off keeping this kind of stuff to yourself than ask for sympathy. (not saying that you were…)

It’s called reaching out, humans do it sometimes when shitty things happen to them. Even if it’s not the best way or gets the best response it’s something. There are also times when being alone with your thoughts can drive you mad.

I don’t know this dude nor does situation directly impact my life, but I can appreciate the gravity of what he is going through.

SoloIIscoob - Remember the good times and don’t linger on things that are out of your control.

dude just because you can “handle” the pain on the in side and not have anything bother you is fine, but please don’t go ripping on others that do come on here to get a helping hand though the hard times.