RIP

I found out yesterday that a good family friend of mine has passed away.
he just turned 24 a few days ago. He had a case of meningitis which turned fatal, he just though he had a flu, until his wife came home and saw him on the floor. He leaves behind a wife, a 15 year old sister and an older brother, to make matters even worse for the family his little brother was killed 2 years ago.
He is being kept alive on life support so he can donate his heart to a child who needs it to stay alive.
He was the hardest working guy I’ve ever met, ran his own landscaping business and worked his ass off for everything he’s ever owned.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family, who now have to bury two of their kids with in 2 years of each other.

Just want everyone on here to read this and let it sink in, no matter how “bad” your life is, there is always someone out there who has it worse.

RIP

Sorry to hear man

RIP

Wow…that’s terrible.

RIP

Not to be mean, but can you say RIP when he’s not dead yet?

And that’s awfully terrible. I couldn’t even imagine. :frowning: :frowning:

That makes two. Sorry to hear.

He’s brain dead. The only reason his body is still alive is so they can take his heart.

he is technically dead, they’re keeping him “alive” to remove his heart.

There’s only one thing that the dead understand: That it’s better to be alive.

Sorry for your loss dude. My prayers to the friends and family…

:beer2: to life! sticking it in and breaking it off again!
another reminder everyday is precious
very sorry to hear

OK so I went to type a reply about 10 minutes ago and just fucked up, went from idle to pretty broken up in about half a second. to make a short story long, one of my best friends was on life support in oregon, they kept it on there until his dad could fly out there to see him one last time, they kept him alive for a day or two. after i tried to type that 10 minutes ago and got all fucked up i was searching for a skate video his friends in oregon put together after his death. it’s pretty crazy to watch, you know. video, and audio of someone no longer around. it’s actually pretty cool that I can hear my buddy’s voice. It’s weird, but that’s something that I like.

Anyway, I was searching myspace and facebook for where the vid was posted as I haven’t seen it in a while. Couldn’t find it, but did find a note a friend of ours wrote while he was in the hospital, waiting for his dad. she wrote:

Life support is unique to modern times in it’s ability to prolong a life that perhaps is already lost. I don’t really know how to think of him right now, because he is somewhere between life and being gone. I’m not sure which is worse.

Today was really hard for me, and I imagine so much harder for others. Any tiny piece of information initially overwhelms you but quickly dissipates. It’s been a horrible, circuitous and empty day.

The only thing that has truly helped is remembering the fun things. This is totally cliche and I hate that I am saying it and that it’s true, but it is. The following is a very, very incomplete list of the things that I fondly remember when I think of Tony. The good, the fun, the bad, the illegal, the inside jokes, all of it.

I love you buddy and I’ll miss you forever.

don’t know why but I thought that was kind of cool, figured i’d throw it up

this life is not the finite end

he’s def in another better place if what you said of his time here, is true

my condolences

EDIT:

:lol:

i’m sorry, our voice of reason has spoken

I’m very sorry to hear tyler.

RIP.

sorry to hear man :tdown:

:tdown x a billion that sucks man

Uber ghey, RIP sorry to hear about your buddy.

tyler, who was it?

it wasnt bogger was it?

oh god its totally bogger, his brother died in that snowmobile accident 2 years ago. fuck.

i hadnt seen that dude in a while, but he was super SUPER nice. he was friends with my old manager at j and m’s, alecia and her bf i drank beers with him a bunch of times at their place years ago

:frowning:

lol.