R.I.P DAD

My dad passed away sunday in his sleep from a heart attack.I finally am able to sum up in words how i feel.It like a part of me is gone and i will neve get it back.I love ya dad and you will always be in my heart I will never forget you and I know you loved me and were proud.Im just glad you didnt suffer.I will see you on the other side.I will be sure to take care of mom and Nicole.We all loved you

Love Your Dad

RIP 9/4/67-11/22/09

Sorry man. I’m afraid I’m going to get a call like that sooner than later also.

RIP! :frowning:

sorry man, I lost my dad last December, it dosent get any easier, hang in there

im so sorry to hear man

was it sudden or did he have previous heart problems?

so sorry to hear. my condolences.

Ugh, I’d hate to deal with that at your age. sorry for your loss.

sorry to hear :frowning:

My condolences.

You only really realize what you had when it’s gone. I’m sure he knew you loved him.

:frowning:

sorry to hear. thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

RIP that sucks so bad,keep your head up, sorry for the loss.

Sorry to hear man. Got that call out of the blue a little over 7 years ago and know what you’re going through. Just hang in there and lean on your family, and be there for them to lean on you.

No it was very sudden.I was talking to him saturday night on the phone and he was happy.I at least got to say good bye and i Loved him.It the worst thing anyone could ever go through I dont want anyone to ever have to deal with it.I went to my moms today and went up to his old room where he died and just broke down by myself and it seemed to help me.The funeral is Friday at pacers funeral home that will defiently be the hardest day for me

:frowning: I dont know you but Im sorry

sorry to hear, i had a big scare new years eve as my dad had a “heart attack” well basically we caught it before it was a heart attack, it was a pretty scary thing and i cant imagine how you feel

x2

Sorry to hear

RIP

the worst thing is he didnt have any symptoms so it was so sudden

I lost my brother Dec 22,2007. He meant the world to our family. Stay strong man, your dad is in a amazing place.

Sorry to hear, RIP. I lost my dad in October of last year sort of unexpectedly, also. I know what you’re going through. Rely on family and friends and stay strong through the holidays.