Fiance's Father Passed Away

Tonight at about 8 o’clock my fiance’s father passed away…he was battling a tumor on his brain stem that within recent weeks grew a lot…I just ask that u have your thoughts with me, my fiance and her family so we can get thru this…he always thought of his kids and everyone else before himself…one of the nicest guys I have ever met…I thank you in advance for your thoughts

RIP…sorry mang.

Thoughts and prayers to your family.

RIP

very sorry to hear.

:frowning:

My prayers are with you and your families

Best Regards

sorry to hear broseph

give the woman and her family my regards…definitely sucks to hear he won’t make it to the “big day” :frowning:

Thoughts and prayers.

It’s a shame to hear, it will be in my prayers.

Thoughts and prayers to your family.

Sorry to hear…

God bless. I know what it’s like. My fiance’s father passed without warning in '03. Sonofabitch was only 49.

I didn’t know a damn thing about death or dealing with lost loved ones, but I’ve learned a few things since then. I was surprised at the ways that it both strengthened and strained our relationship. Let me know if you have any questions or want any advice or anything like that.

like i said before chris… if you guys need ANYTHING… don’t hesitate to ask. I’ll see you guys soon

that’s awful Chris…i’m sorry :frowning: I’ll pray for you guys

I’m really, really sorry. :frowning: Jan told me about it before her grad party. :frowning: It sounds like he was a great guy.

:frowning: sorryto hear… i’ll say a prayer for you guys.

sorry to hear

sorry to hear man, my prayers are with the family