Hard times...

My father was the kindest person I have ever met and would go out of his way for anyone. Unfortunately my father passed away last night because of congestive heart failure and pneumonia. I am so sad that my father will never meet his first grandchild. He was a great man and made me what I am today. Everything I am and value is all him.

I will be hard to reach for the next few days. I will respond to pms of anyone who knew him and wants to give their condolences at the funeral. There is no further information at this time.

Please pray for my family at this time of need.

Douglas Burch you will be missed!
I love you Dad.

sorry to hear man
everyone has there time
RIP
prayers out to you, family and friends

RIP…condolences to you and your family.

Wow, very sorry to hear, Gary. Never knew him, don’t even know you really, but I wish you all the best in getting through this. Very sorry.

Im sorry to hear Gary. The best thing you can do is remember him well and do what he would have wanted you to. Don’t stop living. Go make him proud.

gary im so sorry man. i could tell by your voice on friday things weren’t right.

my fathers father, the original JAM, my namesake, died 2 months before i was born. its quite ironic right at the time youre about to be a father, your father passes… all you can do is be as good to your son as your father was to you, which im sure you will do. make him proud.

good luck and god bless

my condolences

Rest In Peace.

Sorry to hear Gary.

Prayers out to your family.

Sorry to hear Gary.
God Bless

RIP

:cry:

:beer::beer: for big poppa burch

Sorry to hear man, RIP .

A shame to hear, may he rest in peace. Make your dad proud, I wish you and your family the best.

Oh my god, Gary I’m so sorry. You’re such a great, kind person…I can only imagine what a good man he was.

I wish you and your family all the best.

Sorry to hear Gar. My prayes go out to you and your family. I will call you.

Very sad to hear. Its gotta be tough man. Keep yer head up.

sorry to hear Gary :frowning: . i hate hard times in life…

Very sorry to hear gary, if you need help with anything let me know, my moms family owns the Amigone funeral homes. God bless man.

Sorry to hear Gary, I’ll keep your dad in my prayers. My condolences to you and your family. God bless.

sorry to hear man, My condolences