My father was the best.

I was not going to post about my Father’s death because I did not want a pity party but when this write up was published I realized I wanted everyone to know just what a great man my father was.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/obituaries/daniel-j-schmauss-business-owner-active-in-community-20150525

Sorry for the loss.

Wow, reading that article you can tell that your father was a very accomplished individual, making the most of life.

Sorry for your loss man

Condolences. From the writeup sounds like he lived a pretty full life. It’s not the years in your life, but the life in your years. A few people I know have passed recently and someone posted that quote on FB and it really stuck.

Sorry for your loss Mike. Your father has helped so many people and given so much back to his community that his legacy will long remain.

Sorry for your loss. It seems your father left a lasting mark on this earth and accomplished so much in his lifetime.

Sorry for your loss.

Sounds like a great person to me. He lived his life and then some and got to share it with his Children and grandchildren. My condolences to you and your family. I cannot imagine my life without my father.

Very sorry to hear of the loss, Mike. He sounded like a terrific man.

Thanks for sharing. Sorry for the loss.

RIP. It sounds like he certainly had a solid life and built a legacy.

Sorry to hear Mike. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Xander

Rest in Peace.

Wow, what a life!

Sorry for your loss.

God bless. I’m honored to have had conversations with him.

sorry mike! :frowning: what a life though. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear.

Sorry for your loss, Mike.

Sorry for your loss, dude sounds like he was awesome!!

i couldn’t imagine life without my father.

sounds like your father was a great american in addition to being a great husband and father.