My father was the best.

Very sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear this. Sounds like he was more than just a good guy.

Sorry to hear about the loss, his legacy lives on through you. The apple rarely falls far from the tree, healthy tree; healthy apples.

Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I was pleasantly very surprised to see some NYSPEEDers representing at the funeral, that meant a lot to me.

Over the last 3 days I have listened to probably 1000 people say incredible things about my father. I already knew what an incredible man he was but it was so nice to hear it from so many people from so many walks of life.

Sorry to hear man, hope your doing okay, sounds like your dad was a very giving man :tup:

Seems as though a little rubbed off on you. Best wishes

Rip sorry for your loss. Hope to be half as good as your pops in my lifetime.

Sorry for you loss Mike

3 years yesterday.
In some ways it seems like yesterday but in other ways it feels like more than 3 years because I have been so busy and done so much.
Does that make sense?

2 Likes

It doesn’t have to make sense as long as it feels right to you. I don’t think most of us on the board can relate, I can’t picture a life without my dad.

When you’re a kid and even a teen I feel like I saw my parents as invincible super heroes, and as you age and they age, you realize they’re people like everyone else and one day they’ll be gone.

Hopefully each day gets a little easier for you.

2 Likes