how many of u still

chill with people you grew up with. i hang out with 2 people i grew up with.ones moving away its kind of funny how everyone disapears and movesi dunno just been doing some thinking

my two best friends i’ve known since 1st grade…

one i’ve always been good friends with, the other and i actually started being cool when we graduated 8th grade and have been real cool since then…

there’s a few others from that 1st grade class i still hang out with regularly, but only 2 i consider my closest friends…

A bunch

0,I’ve spotted a few on myspace though.

down to 1

start a club with me lol

i moved when i was going in to second grad my best friend and i said that we would call one another everyday. I moved, not a damn call to my house, and i never called him. i saw him once or twice since then but no we do not hang out.

Not a one. I guess the closest would be Audios seeing as he was a year behind me at snob school.

I was out with 8 of them i grew up with last nite for a bachelor party.

I normally see 3 of them very regularly and a couple of others often enough to stay current.

Moving twice halfway though kind of makes it a bit hard.

4 of them ive knows since 1st grade or before, and still my best friends to this day. the other 4 or 5 people in my very close circle of friends i have known for quite some time and have me through the first 4 friends. other people ive known i still talk to here and there, but for the most part the people that i consider my best friends have been my best friends since 1st grade or earlier

Joe, maybe if you weren’t suck a dick you would make new friends

maybe if u wernt such a whore you wouldnt have aids

i like having aids.

i liked getting it from u

friends don’t get me paid

I still hang with quite a few of them.

i <3 my old crews.

still have a lot.

I hang with 1 all the time, others I see once in a while.

i talk to 2-3…but i moved away…so hang out? never. :frowning: