Wow, Ferrari 360's are starting to get CHEAP

buying a higher mileage 360 is like dating a playboy model with syphilis.

• and I’ll be eating these words when I buy an older model 911TT

The second one he posted only has 14.7K on it.

I know that means a lot more on a Ferrari than a normal car, but it’s still not bad. I’d say 40-50k on a Ferrari is like 100+ for a normal car.

Estimated median house or condo value in 2008: $67,800 (it was $58,800 in 2000)
Buffalo: $67,800

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Buffalo-New-York.html#ixzz0nm5no05w

So average home in Buffalo or one car? Hummm

What does that have to do with anything? You think someone considering this car would have a 60k house?

yes when theyre trying to buy one with high mileage because of how cheap it is lol…

LOL

blasphemy…

porsche reliabilty > ferrari reliability

I dunno if I would call 30k on a 10 year old car high mileage but whtever… I just came across it browsing eBay during a conf call and thougt it was interesting… Don’t the early ones only have like 400hp???

neither do i since that describes what i purchased lol

I’d rather have a CTS-V

Rarararahahaha!!

Come on I mean who wouldn’t!!! hahaha CTS’VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!

you can live in your car but you cant race your house

So would you allow your g/f to piss in the center console? :slight_smile: i kid i kid

She could sex the shifter?

Providing it had one.

HAHAHAHAHA. :tup::tup::tup::tup:

Those seemd to have came down a lot, then again I don’t follow Ferrari retail…

I’d let her pee in between my legs as I was shitting in the boot.

I’ve had a hardon for the old 512TR/M (testarossa’s). They can be had for around the mid/upper 40k price range and up, with any where from 14k to 120k on them. The prices are kinda all over the place though. There was a 1991 512 with 124k, any the guy was asking 88k…then there was a 1993 with 23k on it for $46k. Strange? Right? Lower milage ones that have changed hands alot usually don’t have any service records, and may have had no service ever done on them. Kinda scary, considering the amount of money required to say, anything…

I’d drive one of these for 2000 miles then sell it because an oil change would cost me my first born baby.

Fuck, i’d rather have a lambo, But that’s cheap for an exotic!