Wow, Ferrari 360's are starting to get CHEAP

I know these things are a BITCH to maintain… but fawk… this is less then the price of a boxster…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferrari-360-Modena-Ferrari-360-Modena-29-KM-63900-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1c12679963QQitemZ120567863651QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferrari-360-360-F1-Coupe-Ferrari-360-F1-Coupe-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45f2be8c81QQitemZ300425317505QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

um, no. Boxster retail is around $50k and that’s for a brand new one.

im sure if it had 80k on it u would buy it

I really like that blue one, I’m so used to only seeing red ferrari’s but that blue looks nice

You can spec out a new Boxster S for under $60.

But yeah a Ferrari 360 seems like a pretty good way to spend $70k.

Well at 11 years old, cars depreciate.

Still sexy though.

Maybe you should buy one with 100k+ on it and be baller?

I would love to rock one.

I am waiting for the 458’s to hit so the 430’s tank myself. I would like to grab one in the next few years. Also waiting for the Murci to be replaced for the same reason…

Is that second sentence sarcasm? Driving a high-mileage outdated “supercar” is really at the bottom of my lists of cars to buy for $70k.

Not really sarcastic so much as completely lacking in thought. Above about the $50k mark or so I have about as much opinion on what car to buy as what supermodels to have a threesome with: I wouldn’t be able to appreciate one from another because I’d be too busy going “This is fucking awesome!”

:roflmao:

Well played Fry.

:roflmao:

Well played Fry.

my uncle has one, its ok

70k exotic on a 50k a year budget…no thanks.

Not a real big fan of the 360. I’ll agree with Dan on this one. The 430 is a much improved car over the 360 and way better looking!

shit i didnt realize how cheap you could grab those for. kinda eye opening but at the same time, next time i see one im not gonna be like “shit a ferrari”.

4M auto had a sweet one about a month ago. I saw it when it arrived. It was a convertible, silver with a dark red interior, a 2002 (or maybe 2001) with low miles and they wanted $83,000 iirc. Don’t know if it was an auto or stick or if it’s still there though.

i wouldnt buy one… just cruising ebay and saw one and was lookign at em…

:fu: