Wow to new tires

wow you aren’t happy with them! mine are not like that at all, they out perform those conti’s in all aspects, except in the rain of course! i honestly can take these tires wayyy faster than i can the others in corners, maybe you just need a little getting used to them, di you get them from an sti guy?

Yeah they were $320 for the set of some STi guy in Quebec. As for the continentals they performed very well is they were over inflated. We played with them last year at a track event and found a very nice sweet spot on the continentals… the B-Stones are not bad… Just not what I was expecting. If you like it that’s all that matters. But these just hop all over. As for cornering speed they are nice but when you come out of a corner they act really funny… The continentals never had this problem. I will wait till a track day to see if I will keep these.

Yes, the sidewalls on these tires are really, really stiff. I have no issues of bouncing or funny cornering, perhaps since the spec is alot lighter then the STi this can be an issue. These tire were designed for the STi, so they might perform a little different on other cars. The grip and traction is still excellent.