WOW.......

So my right front tire pops on the 401 in burlington today. No big deal, I pull my car far over on the shoulder and begin to put the spare on. As I get to the point of jacking up my car and loosen the bolts I see a old husband and wife in a white new cadillac pull up behind me on the shoulder.
I look at them and think, ‘wow, what nice people, on this rainy shitty day these two people are taking time out of their day to see if a stranger needs any help’.

So I walk over to their car, stand next to the passenger window and the husband rolls down the window leans over his wife and says to me “wheres 401 East?”

…“what?”

I tried not to laugh out of surprise, and just said to them “your on 401 West, turn around” and walked away speechless.

So these two asshats think “OH hey, there’s a guy! That freezing wet cold bastard on the side of the road is the perfect person to ask for directions!”

What the hell do some people think?

Reminds me of most Americans, that’s shitty to hear man.

There is no 401 in Burlington. You mean 403?

must have been americans.

north of burlington near guelph line could be here he was at?

Could be but thats still not Burlington, Burlington ends at Derry Road. North of that is either Milton or Campbellville.

HAHAHA, I’m sorry but that’s too funny. Sucks about the flat tire but I would have laughed and walked away when they asked me that.

sucks but LOL
u shoulda told them ur on 401 east… keep going. BAHAHAH

yeah i would have fucked with them for sure.

use your onstar you pompus rich fucks.

loooooooooooool

to everyone who said they ‘must be from the US’ give yourself 10 points
they had NY plates
i wanted to see if anyone would get that

yaa 403 or whatever…

it cost $3 bucks or some to use them…

hmmm

3 dollars or looking like a douche bag?

they were already in a caddy, they can afford it.

i would have told them the same thing

Ya tell em to keep going so they hit the border and go back lmao

yaa some people are just dumb i guess.

http://memewatch.com/thelist/archives/pix/morans.jpg

Because common-sense costs money.