Wreck on 51 last night

Just to let the people who were on 51 last night around 630-7 by centryIII what happened. My friend and his girl were in a bad wreck not sure how. His girl has a 50/50 chance as for him, he is doing decent and is going to be fine. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks

Sorry to hear

that sucks sorry to hear man, hope they both are ok

Hope everything turns out ok.

X2. I hate seeing this stuff happen.

sad

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Still no update. :confused:

sorry to hear.

Sorry to hear

Sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers out. Any particulars on the accident?

it must have been pretty bad because they landed lifefight in the middle of 51sorry to hear

My friend was in behind a dump truck and something fell out and he had someone on his right so he went into the passing lane to oviod it and went head on…This is from the drivers mouth, so not sure what happend just yet hes still banged up. As for the girl shes doing better, day by day

Tri axle or pickup dump ?

Sorry to hear

WOW sorry to hear, I hope everything turns around for the girl.

I just wanted to mention that about 5yrs ago a similar thing happened to me and I was lucky to just be alive. A flat bed tow truck dropped something…it was the width of my car and sort of shaped like a ladder and all metal…anyway the car in front of me rode over it at 70+mph which shot it up in the air and down on the nose of my car, then flipping it into my windshield and over the car. I could have been beheaded basically. SO that is very scary— I hope they are okay.

sorry to hear

x2. Keep us posted.

oh my. thoughts and prayers are out.

Still same progress with both. Thanks for all the words